Thursday, June 30, 2011

Month Twooooooooooo~

Warning: This post will be FILLED with photos. Enjoy!(?)

So the second month of ITP has ended awhile back, and I'm updating now.

It's overall been fun(in a sense) and I have learnt plenty, despite just having a counter job. While my other classmates will learn plenty of technical things, what I get from my ITP is really a lot of different experiences. While my job is a "rinse-and-repeat" one, each and every customer who approach provides a new experience for me. That, is what I am trying to gain from my ITP.

And now, photos of my workplace! :)




























































One of my mini-project-cum-assignments: updating the KPI(Key Performance Index) for the Back Office(public call flow) and customer flow in the store.















Some notes that I took down.




















I made this little "card" for the MPU counter. Those customers can be really trigger happy on the bell!!




















It's rare to see full force at the Exchange & Returns counters. I suppose it's because it's a weekend. But I found this photo really... nice. It's heartening, to see everyone working together :)








































































Welcome to the Archiving Room (aka Store Room)! It's "sorta" creepy, or maybe it just looks like that because of the lighting. There have been some... "stories" about the place, but in my opinion, it was just a very stuffy room. I came here with a co-worker and our manager to archive some files and receipts.




















I got a chance to use one of these things(not too sure what they're called, like manual forklifts). It's a bit weird to use one of them at first, but then after that, it feels a lot like you're driving when using it.















This is my first project! Planning the July roster for Customer Relations! This is work in progress.















And this is the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment